Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 28, 2011

Energy Work

I had a 'massage' today for 2 hours and 15 minutes.  It was not a relaxing, unwinding type of massage.  It was a go for it, release the deeply stuck energy type of massage.  I am on a massage table fully clothed.

I wish I would have taped it because, although I participated, I do not remember much.

I know I constantly belched.  I know I coughed alot of stuff up and out; from the tip of my toes to the top of  my head.  I moved this way and that way.  Too weird - even for me.

The Therapist may have only touched my feet, my neck and my back during the whole time.  Yet, so much came up for me.

I burped the taste of penicillin up.  What came to my mind, at this time, was me standing in line in my childhood kitchen with my brother and my sister having to take a disgusting smelling and tasting penicillin.  Why this came up; I certainly have no clue.  Yet, it came up like I was standing in that line today. 

I had a metal taste in my mouth.  I laughed so hard, I cried; along with my therapist. The song by Tom Jones "Please Release Me" played in my head.   The song by Queen came up but played out in my head like I've paid my dues, it's taken my time --"We are the Champions". 

We 'entered' a part of my body in my back and neck that her and I have never come across during the 10 plus years we have been working together.  In fact, when she used to touch my back, I would hear in my head to tell her 'you're not getting in there so don't even think about it'.  I knew it wasn't ready to budge; and it never did; until today.  At the end of the session, the therapist burped.  Too funny.

My skin feels softer right now.  I can feel my fingers.  I have more peace.  In fact, I fell asleep for half an hour right afterwards.  My ears are burning.  They are still ringing.

I am hoping, again, for a miracle.  I am hearing my inner voice and listening to it.  It is so very interesting how it is so different from my conscious, trained mind/brain.  I have gotten really, really good at turning my inner voice off in midsentence and telling 'it' how ridiculous it sounds.   I am hoping that I will listen, hear and react accordingly more and more.  I hope that I will learn to live my life path; the one that fulfills me and my service here.   I am hoping that by me doing this, I can help others to do the same; if they choose it.

I want to be me so I can help you be you.  This is my true calling.  I would never have believed there was so much for me to release, to learn and that everything I need is already here for me.  I just have to be open and willing to participate.

Are you willing to participate in your life?


Do I dare to continue what I've started. 

I have no choice.   I have no choice but to be here where I am.  I'm living inwardly for the first time in my life and working on myself as lovingly as possible.  I'm giving my connection to myself all that I possibly can.

My inner voice tells me that I have no choice.  The pain will not allow me any other option if I want to survive it.

I am ME and I totally wish for you to BE U.

All will be good in the world when we do this.  We will be living our truth.  We will be the champions of our own lives.  Now, that's rockin it!  You just may already be doing this.  I applaud you.

You know you've got it when your outer self is aligned with your inner self.


I was taught in Feng Shui that a black and white picture or a water fountain at an entranceway to any room or building will help to keep the flow of life moving through.

No comments:

Post a Comment