Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 1, 2011

Where I'm At

I visited with the naturopath and my energy worker these past two days.  They always seem to come up with the same thing.  This grounds me and helps me to verify what I am feeling.

I am reinventing myself and my old self is hanging on tight not wanting to let go.  I am in between what I was and what I will be.  I get dizzy, nauseous and I know my brain is not working swiftly or efficiently because of this inner struggle of doing things differently. 

I feel very strange and uncomfortable.  Yet, I feel that this is exactly where I'm supposed to be. 

I'm going to be aware of doing one brave thing and one fun thing daily for the next 21 days.  Last night a great woman and, today, a great woman told me that it takes 21 days to change a habit. 

The old me wants to hold on to old habits that create fighting with myself; that may not allow me to always believe in myself and that may not enable me to always trust the process of life.

I want to create new habits that allow kindness with myself; enable me to hear and believe in what I am feeling; I want to always believe in myself; and I always want to trust the process of life.

I want to be me; live me; show me and share me.  The real me.

My wish is for you to Be You; live you; show you and share you.  The real you.

Is there a habit you want to try to change.  Does it feel right for you to start the countdown of 21 days today with me and do something every day that is either brave, loving, open, fun or whatever feels right for you?

Let's Go. 

I know I'm worth the shot.  I know you are worth the shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment