Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Interesting Awareness

I was writing about how simple tasks I am noticing are not too simple, at times.

Alot of things I've finding myself doing, there are issues around.  Today something in my head told me (after hearing 'nothing is easy' from it) maybe this is supposed to slow me down.  Make me take notice.  Get my head in the game.

I worked on auto-pilot for so long.  Going, going, going.  Now when I realize the hose is stuck, I can't open the jug for the dishwashing soap, my computer won't send an e-mail; the timer won't work for the electrician; the Blu-Ray won't play the DVD.

Are these continuous wee 'problems' happening to wake me up even more.  To keep me in the moment; in the present; in the now.  It is working.  First, I am finding myself frustrated and letting out little sounds of frustration.  Then I wake up a bit more and realize how unimportant in the big picture of things.  I find myself asking for help more quickly.  And, I'm so lucky there are people around more than willing to help each other.  We all just have to be open to it.

If I don't allow people to know what I need; how are they able to help me when willing.  On the flip side, I love helping people and working together with someone to accomplish what seems to make us both feel more satisfied or happier. 

If I do not now what I want, how am I going to get it.

May you know what you want today and put it out there in the universe.  And, if right for you, ask for it.

The result may just surprise you.

Let's choose to help each other a bit more today (and accept help a bit more today) and create a better world for all.  May we be aware of the 'need' around us and, if it feels right, fill it and/or allow it to be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment