Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 10, 2011

Releasing the Negative

I'd like to share with you some ways that have helped me to release negativity.

Sage - burn sage in a room or a home and the smoke clears the negative or old stuff away

Write it all down on a piece of paper and burn it in a fire on the beach or wherever

Lie down and, with your mind's eye, pull out all the negativity from each area of your body, each cell of your body and gather it in one area and then imagine it being washed away, burned away, floating away -- whatever seems to be right for you

Mantra --   I will no longer receive or allow negativity to reside within me.   I will no longer receive other people's negativity.  

Breathe in the positive - breathe out the negative........

My wish for you, today, is to let go of any negativity that is within or around you.

May your essence be ensconced with only positive today. 


Essence -
from dictionary.com 
 substance, spirit, lifeblood, heart, principle, soul, core.
                                     Fountain at the Spa at LaQuinta in Palm Springs, CA, USA


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment