Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 30, 2011

Quite the Storm

I e-mailed my Friends saying that I feel so close to being whole and I feel like there is a dark force here keeping me from getting it all. 

(Can't make this stuff up)

Now, it was scheduled to storm and the winds picked up greatly, it got very dark and the rain started to come down.

I decide to go out in the rain, stand there and lift my arms to the sky saying that I choose the light; I am one with God; I am one with the Universe and I am not afraid of the dark; bring it on.  I even did two spins around.  The heavy rains came and I lost electricity.  I laughed so hard.

So, the storm passes and there are leaves abundantly in the pool.  I start pulling them out.  I end up in the pool, by choice, fully clothed and telling myself I'm baptizing myself falling backwards in the water.  For people that know me know that I do not go in the pool.  I tell myself I am resurrected.  I swim a lap using the breast stroke.  I get out of the pool; walk through the house soaking wet and realize that the shower; nor hot water; nor lights; nor heater in the bathroom is accessible because of no electricity.   I laughed real hard.   My hands were NOT purple or cold.  I told myself this is what 'refreshed' feels like.

Baptize - to cleanse spiritually; initiate or dedicate by purifying (dictionary.com)

Resurrected -  bring to life again.    to bring back into use, practice (dictionary.com)

It's amazing that when I do things by total choice and intuition how much fun I can have.  I'm telling myself that I am full of light and connected to the universe...  Electricity stays off for 9 hours. 

So, about 1.5 hours into it - I find myself frustrated and hot (no A/C) and realizing how ultimately silent it is in my house without electricity.  I sang Oh Holy Night and Please Release Me for good measure. 

My dogs just followed me and watched me.  Durby was scared because of the beeping of the alarm system and the sirens of the vehicles out doing their courageous jobs.

The dogs and I were all discombobulated.  I was home alone.  (Good thing, huh?)  LOL

Around 3:30 a.m., we got our electric back on.  The house was no longer dark or quiet.  I was up changing all the timers and clocks.  I was making sure the fish tanks were back up and running.  My big tank did leak some and I was sopping up water at 3:30 this morning.  It wasn't horrible.  Everything was back up and running.

I was grateful for the air conditioning.  I thought my husband's in the right business (companies that deal with electricity and clean power).  With the way we depend on technology; we have to have electrity to keep it all charged up.

Hey, I just thought that he is in the energy business and I so want to be in the "energy" business.  Ha.  The energy of the universe.

Meridians, tai chi, qi gong, yoga, exercise, massage; the body, the brain, the heart.    It's all energy work. 

My wish for you is to live with reckless abandonment today.  Make a choice through your own intuition and run/ride/dance with it.

You know you got it if it makes you think your nuts and you feel happy!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment