Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 13, 2011

Time for Big Change

It's time for me to stop the status quo and start stirring things up.  It's time for me to change my daily life. 

No more stay-at-home mom.  No more taking care of the house ONLY.  No more being here for everyone all the time.

I will still be a mom.  I will still take care of the home.  I will still be here when I can for whoever, whatever is needed.

However, it's time for independence again.  My little baby is almost 17 and she doesn't need me like she did (for quite some time now).  It's time for ME to fly.

I need to get out and be in the world and around fun, smart and loving people.  I need to be around fun, smart and loving people.  Yes, I need to be around fun, smart and loving people where we are working together creating a better world.  Business acquaintances.  I'm ready.

I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going....but I'm ready!

Bring it.

Is there anything you want to change up some in your life to live the life that you know you were born to live?  I know it's in you. 

If your life is working for you just as it is, keep going.  Enjoy it.  Good job!

Too funny, I am trying to download a picture of a puppy trying to get out of a 'pocketbook' and only 1/4 of the picture will download....

Talk about trying to get out or change things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment