Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Propane Leak

While sharing my 'angry' today, my house has come up with its own 'share'... a propane leak!  All gas to my home has had to be turned off which heats my hot water and my pool and gives me gas at my stove and grille. 

Interesting.  Can't make this stuff up!

Besides all the water leaks in the past; now the propane is coming along for the ride, so to speak.  WHAT?

Oh, the Universe has humor.

I pray I get through it.  Ha.

I'm just sitting here staring at the screen.  What's a woman to do?

May you be aware and not fight your reality; learn to grow and take it head on!
   in a loving way, of course.

oh my... help is on it's way.  (don't want to be 'here' either but 'here' I will be)! at least we are all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment