Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 17, 2011

Tarot Wisdom

As I was preparing for sleep last night, I saw Tarot cards on my closet shelf.  I decided to pull them out and ask 'what is my future, where am I heading'.

I picked three cards out of the pile by closing my eyes and running my palm right above the top of the cards until I felt heat.
 
This is what the three cards were and represented.  "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley & Robert M. Place"

1.  Nine of Coins.  "Nature provides for you.  You may reap what you have sown.  The message could relate to living off your investments, having more leisure time, or enjoying luxuries.  You have life with ease.  The card also shows that true health is provided by Nature - the world soul, or the Anima Mundi" (world soul).

2.  Knight of Coins.  "The knight represents someone who guards wealth or health, like an investment banker or healer.  The message could suggest the need to look after your own health or wealth, or to get the advice of an expert who can act as a champion."

3.  Nine of Swords.  "You are experiencing needless fear arising from thoughts of impending doom.  Negative thinking is creating the fear.  There is a way out, however, if you can look past those fears.  Or, perhaps you must confront them."

So, I wasn't entirely satisfied and I picked one more card.

4.  Ten of Staffs.  "You have been transformed by your experiences.  You have been tested by fire, your old self has died away, and a new self is being born.  You are renewed.

I was satisfied.

It reminds me of me talking about fear, health and following my inner knowing.  I do have much fear about getting on with my life and starting to live a new chapter of me.  I want to help others to know themselves and heal their lives to contentment and happy.  I have been tested strongly (as we all have) and I am ready to renew, share, live and move through my fear and into living what I know inside of me.  I do want to know my connection to nature and the world soul.  I do want to live my life with ease. 

I am ready.

What do you want for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment