Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 26, 2011

Natural Landscape

I have a poor sick birdie.  She has been with me for 18 years and she is not feeling too good.  I put her in a cage that I can bring outside and give her fresh air.  (We have a bird room downstairs with natural light.)

She is sleeping and resting.  I hope she will feel better.  She is a lovebird named Chippers.  She would mimic my sounds and come sit on my hand.  She, once in a while would bite me.

Well, I bring her upstairs and outside on a table and now the little dogs and the cats are very curious.  They would sit downstairs next to the big cage and hang with the birds.  Now that one is moved to a new location, their curiousity has peaked.

Lucky me.

I know it's the natural order of things.  I know I created this 'animal house' and it has brought me great joy.   And, as we all know with great joy comes challenges as well.

Life is interesting. 

I'll continue to keep my eye on things and I know things will settle again.  How fascinating how, with one little change can come many more like a dominoes effect.

May you be aware of what you may be doing to create unwanted and wanted dominoes effects in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment