Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, June 18, 2011

All In This Together

We are all in this life together.  We are all living at this particular time and we are all growing and learning and being. 

Most of our paths will not cross in this lifetime.  Many will cross only once.  Some stay with us for most of the ride. 

However, we are all beings of energy and this energy is universal.  We are all connected through this.  When you do better, I am better.   When I do better, you are better.

May we all be at the top of our game alot of the time.  May we give ourselves permission to work at 60% of our ability once in a while.  May we share ourselves most of the time.  May we be open minded all of the time.  May we take downtime when we most need it.

May we all know balance when it most eludes us.

May we always hear our inner voice and know that this is our truth today, in this moment.  We are right where we are suppose to be and learn to accept, allow, live and feel what our inner knowing tells us is right for us.  May we allow others their truth whether we understand it or not. 

May love and trust further our journey with ease, openness, courage and just allow each other the freedom to be who they really are.

May you allow you to be you.

Can I get an Amen!

oh my

No comments:

Post a Comment