Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby Bluejay

I found a baby Bluejay this morning hanging out at the pond.  It must have fallen from it's nest.  It was quite big and it's feathers were not completely grown in yet.

All I could imagine that my cat or dog would 'play' with it and it wouldn't be a good ending.

I carefully picked it up with a towel and it squawked (sounded like a cat) and I placed it high on the bird feeder hoping its mom would come and feed it and take care of it and it would have the opportunity to fly away.

Once I found the baby bird, it was over the top for me.  I had a hard time focusing on other things and I kept checking back to see what has become of it.  I felt fortunate I was able to hold it.  I was sad that it couldn't fly yet and was completely helpless.

Right before my mother-in-law died, I asked her to send me bluejays if she could so I would know she is around.  I have seen numerous bluejays together at a time, perhaps as many as 4 or 5 at one time.  I have never seen a baby like this. 

I don't know what to make of it.  I want to believe it's her connection to me.  She was a great lady and taught me how to love life, family and be easygoing.  She was brilliant at letting everyone do their own thing and not intruding.  She used to say things were 'lulu' like I say things are 'weird'.

....

Hours later, the baby bird is gone.  No where to be seen.   I choose to believe it was able to fly high and soar!

What do you need to fly high and soar? 

 I know you deserve every bit of it.  Anything is possible; we just have to believe so.


No comments:

Post a Comment