Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chemically Altering

My last post has stayed with me.  The words 'mind altering' and the meaning has stayed on my mind (even words can be mind altering). 

I started thinking that everything alters our bodies' chemistry.  Alot of the 'stuff' in our lives may be harmful and yet we are allowing it and I just keep on keeping on.

Besides the obvious - alcohol and drugs - sugar in lemonade (I was thinking about drinking lemonade on the front porch); the artificial sweetener in soda; the preservatives and chemicals in our food; microwaves, cell phone transmissions; remote controls; satellite radio; the smells of gasoline and cigarette smoke - it can be abundantly exorbitant. 

Our animals are being fed corn when grass used to be their diet.  Chickens are grown at a much faster rate than ever before.

All of this stuff is in and around us and, I don't really know what is going through us. 

I get overwhelmed thinking about all the possibilities.   I also find myself in awe of the human body.

I guess I just take one day at a time and try to stay aware of what I put in my body.  Too funny - I go to Dictionary.com to look up exorbitant and there is an advertisement right there that says 'take charge of what you eat'. 

May you love yourself enough to be aware and choose energetically what you put in your body.  May you put good 'energy' into your body today.

No comments:

Post a Comment