Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't Want To

I really am resisting going here.  I've logged on a few times and logged right back out.

I am feeling angry.  Angry at myself; my family, people that are living their lives, my animals, my responsibilities.  Pretty much angry at everything.

I'm angry that I have hands that look like they do and in the way they work.  I'm angry that I'm not taking better care of myself.  I'm angry that I'm not living the 'me' that feels alive.

I see the world around me functioning (albeit not always smoothly); but nonetheless, functioning and moving.  I hear the people in my life doing fun things and things together.  I see the year moving right along with no matter about me.

I'm angry.  I don't like being angry.  I don't like the way it makes me feel.  I feel childish and stupid.  I feel it's unproductive and keeps me stuck.

My 'knowing' knows that this is where I need to be.  That if I allow it and accept it; it will work itself through me and living this truth will enable a better me to emerge and live on.

So, I'm putting it out there.  I'm angry that I don't do better to protect my beliefs and what I know is right for me.  I'm angry that I have to have people help me take care of my home.  I'm angry if I don't have people help me take care of my home.

If this isn't stuck, I'm not sure what is.   Ha.

So, I'll process the anger by sharing it and feeling it and knowing it.  I will try not to resist and bury it.  It's just an emotion, right?

Yes, I am dizzy now.   I must be changing things up inside of myself.  Oopps. there it is!  (WHAT?)

Again, when I feel what I'm feeling and state it in writing, it isn't half as powerful as what it feels like it is before I express it.

Do you have an emotion/feeling inside of you that it's time to express and move through it? 

Perhaps, we can all learn that by allowing it and facing what is inside of us that we are not comfortable with, it becomes much more powerless over us.


No comments:

Post a Comment