Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, June 4, 2011

Admit

As much as I dislike admitting this, I am having a few bad moments today.  I feel fearful, worthless, and a lack of drive; an inability to move forward because of fear.

I want to want to be productive and it is just not in me presently.  I'm fighting even admitting this.

I'm feeling silly and angry that this is where I am at.  I want to be in a different place mentally and I am not.

I hear one part of me saying 'accept what is'.  I hear another part of me saying 'you are not living up to your potential'.  Yet, another part of me is saying 'this is a bunch of crapola'. 

Do I choose which part I want to believe.   Do I shut down completely as to not feel the negative.  Do I run from what I am feeling.  Do I ride it out.  Do I scream and shout.

Oh, so many options.  I'm tired of running and shutting down; doesn't work for me anymore.  So, let's say I want to accept what I'm feeling; know it is real for me in this moment; honor it and ride it out. 

It's worth a try.  I'm worth it.

When I get out of the muddled thinking and write it out and hear it sensibly through my brain and not so much as feel it through emotions... life seems more clear. 

Clear is good for me right now.  I will take clear.

What is working for you in the present moment?  Is there something you can choose to admit and accept and let run through you?


No comments:

Post a Comment