Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Energy Work

I had energy work (massage, cranial sacral, reiki, cleansing, letting go of certain connections) this morning by a woman who I have been working with for over 7 years.  I have not seen her for 6 mos. and she said that she feels that the lower part of my fingers look almost normal!  Wow.  Haven't heard this since I was very young.

We spent 3 hours together this morning.  Somewhat 'weirdo' stuff and felt more real than alot of things in my life.

What I felt was pretty much what she was thinking and we felt universally connected.  I say this because when she was touching my heel, I felt my heart and neck 'talk' and she went on to say it was my feminine energy and me ready to own a new way of seeing things and doing things. 

When she was working on my neck, I felt my arms and hands having more bloodflow and the skin getting softer. 

When she was working on my belly, I began to burp (I did say excuse me) and we knew it was my way of releasing because it became a 'habit' of mine to do so continuously over many other sessions.

I now feel drained and, yet, there is so much energy throughout my body.  It is not a common or normal feeling for me and I honestly don't know what to do with it.  It scares me and excites me. 

I hear myself telling myself I am nuts.  However, I don't think my mind is what's creating this.  It's for real in my body.  I sure hope I can function clearly and fully with this newer version of me soon.

I've been spacey and muddled in the brain.  I've not felt like being around people.  I have somewhat hibernated myself in. 

I do not like where I am.  Yet, I know this is where I'm supposed to be.

I heard something today that said when darkness or gloom befalls on us, know that there is a reason and that soon good will be coming our way.

This feels true for me.  I feel great happiness and power coming alive within me. 

Yet, there is another part of me that thinks I've totally gone off my rocker! 

It's interesting how it's sunny here, then thundering and dark, then heavy rain, then sun again.  I can say this with certainty... my mood, thinking and feelings are certainly in line with the weather today.

May you know that I am not nuts!  Ha.

May you connect with your 'nuttiness' when it's truly what is real inside of you.  May you hear it and allow it with gentleness, intelligence and love. 

May we both honor our own (and others') truth, power and inner knowing today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment