Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Angry at the World

I'm feeling anger alot of the time currently.  I don't know much about feeling anger.  I've always avoided it.  I always thought it was a bit ugly.

I am learning that it can be a helpful tool.  Anger is mostly, for me, frustration and fear.  I think I'm hiding these two things with anger.  Because frustration and fear can find me vulnerable for hurt and I don't feel much like going there.

I'm angry because I want to change my life and, at 50, it's not as easy for me as it was at 20, 30 or 40.  I have many more responsibilities with a home, animals, a child and even a husband.  I find myself putting these into consideration first, before myself.   I have fear of being more in the world with my physical limitations than I've ever felt before.

Why am I allowing responsibility to feel like a hindrance instead of a joy.  I'm angry that I can't or won't just attack my life's dreams head on and become happy doing what I am doing.  (interesting, the word I use is attack - maybe create or obtain would be better)

I want to work with people to help them onto their happy path and I'm afraid to do it.  It's not that I don't think I can.   One friend called me her Maya Angelou.  (i loved this) I truly believe that this is what I'm supposed to be doing in the next chapter of my life.  I can feel what others are feeling.

It's more about my fear of leaving my responsibilities on some level and it's also about who am I to do what makes me happy.  I question if I'm deserving (this is useless and yet I'm still doing it).

Before I had these 'responsibilities' I easily found my way with happiness doing, professionally, what I loved.  Then, I wanted to stay home with my child (and I am happy that I did) and watch her grow.  Now, that she is mostly grown, I want to go out in the world again and be around people and explore and help, in my small way.  I'd love to help the people of the world be their true selves (when and if they are ready).

So, I stay stuck because of fear.  So, I am choosing anger today.  I don't like it and I'm choosing it.

I'll see where I am tomorrow.

When I first heard the words 'life coach' they resignated deep within.  I felt excited.  I need them to more than resignate, yes?  Ha.

Are you doing something you love?  My wish is that you are doing several things you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment