Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 20, 2011

In Search of the Truth

I believe that we all have our very own truth.  I can look at something and see what I see.  Others can look at something and see it very different than I and each other.

We can all live through the same set of circumstances and, yet, we experience them differently.  We come through them differently; we move on differently.

Is it our past situations, our past and current beliefs that bring us to the true us today.

Honor this true self.  It is unique, one of a kind and has experienced many highs and lows to get us right where we are today.   

We are truly fascinating creatures.  Our bodies function and we really don't have to do much to just live.  When we move our bodies and feed them good vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats and protein we function at a more optimal level.

However, how many of us don't always choose the best choice for our 'engines' and it continues to 'choo'.  It is fascinating.

Our minds, we school; we can read, we can debate - our minds work better with use as well.  And, yet, it continues to work when we 'neglect' it as well.  What about alcohol, all drugs, and hatred.  We can imbibe in any of these that alter our minds, and, for the most part, it's still here helping us through our day.

What magnificent creatures we are.  Let's celebrate ourselves and know - truly believe - the spendidness of oneself.

Let's honor ourselves today.  Let's honor others today.  Let's be fascinated with the aliveness-ness of ourselves today. 

May you know gratefulness because your body and mind are supporting you and sometimes you have to do nothing but be.  Just be...with gentleness, perhaps.

What is the truth of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment