Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, June 18, 2011

Laying Low

I'm feeling like I'm stuck between laying low and flying high.  A war, within, of some sorts keeping me down and pushing me to fly.

I love that it's summer.  It's so nice going out back with the dogs and not having a chill or having to put on a coat and hanging comfortably with the waterfalls and the fish in the pond.  Mr. Frog croaking happily.  Just now, the smell of a skunk was out there.  Very strong smell, oh my.

I have more energy.  I love being outdoors.  I'm dealing with the contractors more.  I'm up and about more.  I have very little pain.  My hands tingle and let me know they are here (sort of).  I'm eating all the fresh fruits and some vegetables that are abundant in the season.  Cherries are starting now - my favorite. 

School is out and the kids are graduating and getting ready to move on.  Summer is here!  Ahhhhh.  The relaxed schedule, the excitement of fairs and theme parks, the horse shows.  The parks, the pools, the traveling, the shore, the mountains in the summer are all so different than the winter months here in the Northeast of Pennsylvania, USA.

I used to live at the beach in New Jersey.  I loved it.  It's where I belong; along the shore line.  One day again,  I will be there.  Hopefully in warm climate year round.  Can I say Florida?  Then I can vacation in the cold for one week.  That will be enough for me.   Most likely I'll be close to the fire for alot of the week!  The snow, for me, is pretty to look at!

So, happy summer to all who are experiencing it now. 

May all find joy in a relaxed, warm your heart, enjoyable moment today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment