Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Petty Arguments

I was just outback at the pool cleaning out the vacuum and being miserable. 

I come inside and decide on the playing card 5 of Clubs just for the fun of it.  I look up its meaning and (crack me up) it says 'Petty Arguments'.  (my husband enjoys the pool much more than I; in my head I tell myself he should* clean out the vacuum). 

I realize it's my choice if I want to do something or not.  If I happen to choose to clean the vacuum, I can make it an easy thing or I can make myself miserable.  Today I chose miserable.

I'm hoping I choose better next time!

What are you choosing for your feelings right now?  What are you telling yourself to make you feel this way?

(it is not fun for me to admit this)

*should - I believe this word is best deleted from my vocabulary.  It seems to only get me in trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment