Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hormones

I feel silly talking about hormones.  Yet, this is where I am at.  I ran out of progesterone two days ago and I feel the affect of it.  I think anyway!

I am more anxious in my belly and my head seems more imbalanced.  I feel more out of my body.  It's harder to grasp anything mentally.

My skin is certainly starting to feel softer and more pliable and I felt an immediate STOP to this without the progesterone.

I don't know if I am nuts or if I really feel this.  Can it be my imagination.  I think it can and I don't think it is.

So, I just took a dose because it came by mail and I'll see what happens next.

Progesterone is produced in a greater amount when we women get pregnant.  While I was pregnant, 17 years ago, I had no symptoms of scleroderma.  This is why I am trying this hormone now.

It is calming.  Also, when I went from a high dose to a low dose on my monthly schedule, I almost immediately started to develop ulcers on my fingers.  I have one really small one on my toe presently.

Trials and tribulations of being me, being human and being female. 

Life.  It's a beautiful thing filled with ugly things.

Where is your focus today?  The beauty or the beastiness of life?  How does it feel inside of you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment