Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sensitive, Kindness and Truth

I'd like to ask the question,
 If we allow ourselves to be sensitive and kind to other people, and, yet, do not speak our truth, are we helping them or hurting them or is it possible that it is neither?

Can I be sensitive to your life situation and still own mine even if they are the opposite ends of the spectrum, so to speak?

Mmmmm.

i.e.  If someone just lost their job and I just received a raise, do I dare speak my truth while I stay sensitive to theirs?  Or is speaking my truth being insensitive? 
      If I choose not to speak my truth, am I hiding my power or being dishonest AND does this help the other person?

Good one, previous commenter.  Very thought provoking.   Thank you.

Do you 'own' your life?  How does 'owning' you life affect other people?  How does it affect you?

No comments:

Post a Comment