Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hesitation

Someone close to me mentioned how they would be a bit embarrassed at some of the things I have written here on my blog.

I find myself hesitating now to voice my mind; my true inner self.

I really need to get a 'backbone' meaning I wish I didn't get so swayed by another person's beliefs/opinions.

I also want to write that for the first time in a long time my thumb got burned on the oven.  (yippee, right?)  but... my skin on my fingers has been so 'hard', it has not been able to burn.  I could reach right in the oven and turn the french fries or pull out a sandwich wrapped in aluminum foil or a slice of toast that has melted cheese and tomato sauce on top without incident.  (yes, I said french fries - ha)

I also noticed this week that when I went to write, I held the pen differently.  This is huge and I won't let myself feel this or think this completely. 

I want to believe that true change is here and I'm hesitant because I have felt this way so many times before and have been let down.

So, I sit in hesitation a bit today.  I will accept this hesitation, let it flow through me and move on.

Is there something you haven't been accepting and, just maybe, your life would be easier through acceptance, ( really living your truth ), if you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment