Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Itch

I have been itchy lately.  Itch-itch-itch

So, I went to Louise L. Hay's book "Heal Your Life" and looked up itching.  In fact, it was on this exact page on my kindle when I turned it on.  (I'm having way too much fun now. Ha!)

It read:

"Itching
Probable Cause:  Desires that go against the grain.  Unsatisfied.  Remorse.  Itching to get out or get away.

New Thought Pattern:  I am at peace just where I am.  I accept my good knowing all my needs and desires will be fulfilled."

I say PRETTY GOOD STUFF!

lol     Do I dare step out and live??????

May you be at peace; just where you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment