Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Life Goes

Life is going.   Life is moving.   Life is being.

May you go; move and be.

I'm sitting here not certain which way I'm going.  I know I'm moving forward and creating anew.  I surely have learned how to just be.

I see a future (me) mingling, mixing, blending and surviving.  I see myself with great happiness and great connections to all living life.  I feel I'm here to help others to find and walk their path of who, what, and how.  I want to know how to help others create the best of themselves because they want to.

Inside of me there is STILL a great resistance to this knowing; a fear to my ability and deservance.  (Deservance is not a word, however, I feel it belongs here.  Ha)

I be with what is as I go, move and create a wondrous ongoing life for myself and allow and encourage others to do the same.

Which way do you see yourself heading.....

May you see, feel and know YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment