Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Want It All


Approximately 15 years ago, I had an "outing" with a woman that was a spiritual teacher, healer, helper.  Her and I went to a gorgeous beach house in Ocean City, New Jersey, USA for a weekend.   She left me one night alone in the big house to watch the movie "Rudy".  We ate healthy meals together.   We drew pictures, sat in silence, had massages....  She had me blow up a balloon.  And, with my mouth, blowing a balloon is NOT an easy thing.  I was so mad at first, but I did it... Elation followed.   I was dancing.  I even did somersaults.   It was a pretty wonderful, crazy experience.  One I will never ever forget and one I will always and forever be grateful for.

While unpacking my home in FL (from storage) to my apartment in Florida,  I found my poem that I wrote at the end of this same weekend.  I loved it so much I had it done by an artist professionally (Batson) and framed.

I'd like to share it with you.

My picture...my vision is about..having it all.  I want to dance, sing, dine out, travel, play music, enjoy sports, be with friends, explore new places and ideas.  I want to love my friends, and chose the ones that will help me expand my life and grow along with my families.  I want to be who I am and help others to be who they are.  I want to be connected to everything and everyone.  I want to watch Jessica grow and live and succeed and even fail.  I want to be there for her always.  I want Scott to fulfill his dreams and love me til he dies and thereafter.  I want to be with Scott forever.  I want to laugh, cry, learn, fail.  I want warmth all over me.  I want to have it all.



What do you want?....


No comments:

Post a Comment