Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winding Down

I feel that I am finally getting a stronger footing on this Earth of ours.  I've been out to a movie, had a massage and am extremely tired and NOT uptight.

I think I've been extremely tired AND uptight.

I'm thinking there is a big difference to these two 'tireds'.  One I can be tired and let go; the other I'm tired and still feel apprehensio
n or anguish even. 

I continue to move forward, play ME out and see where I end up.

Many people I encounter are encouraging and thanking me for some information I state or some words I write to them.  Without sounding over the top or 'big-headed' - some are telling me what a 'gift' I am.

I'm liking it.  I don't think I was open to this before.  I'm not sure what to do with it.  I certainly don't want to get mean, nasty or have a better than every one attitude or even come across as such.  

A person, who I just met today, said they felt more blessed because of our encounter together.  What a gift they gave me by being brave, true and open enough to share this after just meeting. 

This information can certainly give me a big head and I can also look at it like I've done my work to gather the true me; I'm ready to help as best I can; ready to share; ready to 'play' big in our world.

It also terrifies me because I surely do not want responsibility for others' lives; yet I would love if they could do one thing different; say or hear one thing differently to be a happier them in correlation to my own truth (if this is what they choose or need).

So, I slowly step out amongst the living beings of our day and I slowly embrace what is; what can be; what does and doesn't occur and which direction I'd like to see us all go.    GETTING OUR TRUTH AND OUR HAPPY ON....

May you have your truth and your happy ON more and more each day.  I believe the most important is our truth.  Our truth of who we are; what we feel; how we think while allowing everyone we encounter to do the same exact thing.

We are all here at this time together.  This is a fact.  What we do with this time is in our control.  Our whole hearted reaction is, perhaps, what matters most. 

May you cognitively be aware of how you affect each person you encounter.  (This idea from a man on an old Oprah Show on the OWN network.) 

Of all the 'weirdo' stuff I've shared on this blog; this is one I sit with before I published for a bit....  Why am I so hesitant about this one...... because I talk positive and good about myself.....because I like being called a 'gift'....because I'm achieving what I've worked so hard to achieve (peace, understanding, connection)....yikes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment