Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rainy Day

It's a rainy day here in West Palm, Florida, USA.  I had a early start with walking the dogs and went back to sleep.

I don't know what to write.  I resist writing that the older I get the more I realize the depth of life and my own reaction to living.

Settling in to a new home does not happen overnight.  I know this.  Also, as I age, I notice much more about settling in and the time and adjustment period that is needed.  I'm discombobulated with 'things' and unsettled and know that now is the time -- anything can happen.  I opened a new huge door and I can accept and allow new and wonderful things or I can bring my old stuff right here with me.

I'm hoping to release my old stuff that no longer serves my road to wellness and open new doors and windows that enhance my life experience.

THIS IS HARD WORK.

I have to actually think out, plan, decide and negotiate with myself to create my life for tomorrow.  When I was younger, I just acted, adjusted, loved and didn't worry about tomorrow.  I just knew it would take care of itself.  And, it did (but accepting the flow was easier for me then).  I had a beautiful younger life.  It was full of adventure, fun, people and working hard and playing hard.

So, life changes.  Woo hoo.  Mmmmm

I get to use my mind and my heart to create and flow with these life changes.  I have to use my mind and my heart.  THIS IS WORK.

Why can't I just know what to do immediately, do it, having fun doing it and go to the next thing...

Nooooo.  It doesn't work this way for me anymore.  I have to plea out to myself and rearrange my thinking and everything around me.  I have to speak up to let people know my needs if I want to get them met.  I have to come out of dead ends and create new streets to be in the world as it is today and as I am today.

So, trusting the process and accepting what is and going with the flow are all really useful tools.  Learning how to use these tools easily and steadily is where I get stumped.

So, I go on.  We always go on.....until we don't.

May we all just go on and breathe and share our true selves as we do...  GO ON.

May you allow yourself to create/live a beautiful picture of your life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment