Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dance of Life

What is life to you?  Sitting on a boat on beautiful aquamarine water; dancing or any kind of movement; listening to music; laughing with friends; reading a good book; watching the people I love happy; being with my animals -- these are what make me happiest.

I went to a belly dance class Monday night.  Woo hoo!  It was fun.  It was feminine.  It was beautiful.  It gave me great joy.  I checked into Pilates classes on Tuesday.  They are pretty full and they will call when they have open space for my daughter and I.  I'm reading a good book, I'm talking and laughing with friends (not quite visiting with them too much, yet); I'm seeing my loved ones succeed.

I am living life in a joyful way just now.  I say hip hip hooray.  I got here!  Whew.  What a ride! 

I've learned the more I accept my truth and not want it to be different, the easier my life force flows.  I've learned that sharing my truth enables others to more readily and easily share their own. To me, it feels almost like an 'awakening' each and every time.   I've learned that miracles can happen any minute of any day.  I've learned that hardship/chaos/'unsettlement' are a part of life.  Again, instead of my mind going to - "why" - "I don't want it this way" - "it was never this way before".... and accepting what is - my life goes smoother/easier/more graceful.  

By accepting what is - I surely do not mean to accept it, want it this way; like it this way when I really truly do not.   I mean live through it as best I can while I change it as the clock ticks away.  As I live my day, envision, create, feel, be smart about and involved in all aspects of what is.  This is a tall order at times.  So, I've learned to be in my truth and process what is prevalent in my current moment as best I can. 

Life is here for us to live.  Even when I'm at my lowest, not get out of bed moments; I realize now that I am living.  For me, this is a part of my life; of who I am.  It is my truth. 

May you live your life from your innermost knowing and accept it all as you envision and create what brings you greatest joy.  Good luck with this; I know it is in you just because you breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment