Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 7, 2013

Burn

I burned my arm the other day.  I blame it on that my oven up north is high off the ground.  Here, in the south, my oven is low on the floor.  So, while reaching in, I burned the top of my arm.  I didn't feel it for two days although it was red.  However now it is oozing and I feel it.  It's clean and I'll be just fine, however, it made me think to look up 'burn' in the Louise L. Hay book "Heal Your Body".

This is what I read:

"Problem:  Burns

 Probably Cause:  Anger. Burning up.  Incensed.

 New Thought Pattern:  I create only peace and harmony within myself and in my environment.  I deserve to feel good."

Well, I can say this is exactly what I am going through. I had anger and frustration these past two weeks, at times, while settling in. 

I know I have some guilt that I am getting my way to be in Florida in the wintertime.

So, "burns", from this approach, was pretty right on!

May you feel pretty right on today (in moments, at the very least)!

No comments:

Post a Comment