Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 4, 2013

Uh Oh

I lost track what day of the week it is.  With my husband being on two weeks vacation; the holidays and moving into an apartment in Florida, I have lost my mind.  It's gone missing! 

For the past two days, I have lost track of many things!  The day of the week, the step stools, my phone...all normal (and not so normal) 'stuff'.  And, this is just this morning!   yikes

My head is reeling.  I am way off schedule and having the feeling of certainty. 

I'm asking myself if it's my age, my medicine, my life, -- What?   I suppose the answer is it's my age, my medicine, my life just now.  I am settling into a new normal.  I am pushing for what I believe in; what I want.   I am reaching for my heart's contentment.  And, I would not call it easy.  I do think I have let go of the word impossible; for now. 

There is less to do each day as far as settling in.  The beds are able to be slept in, the big furniture is where it is going to be.  The fountains are up and running.  I love the flow of water and the sound of the trickle as it moves through the motor and down the slope only to recycle again. 

I don't remember it being this hard to remember or to readjust before.  I have moved several times in my lifetime (this may be my 11th) and I don't remember it being quite the challenge that I am experiencing this time around.  It is still exciting.  I still feel lucky.  I still know gratefulness.  I also know challenge.  However, the challenges are small and I am certain they will go away more and more as I process them each day. 

I used to love living here for 6 months and up north for 6 months.  When I tired of one life - I went onto the next.  The feeling of stability is becoming more important to me.  I still love the adventure, however, the adventurous part of me seems to be pretty content right now. 

Watching my daughter graduate high school, enter a college and compete with her horses this winter is where I want to focus.  It's great fun watching the young kids grow up and spread their wings and fly their own course.  It amazes me how I couldn't and cannot predict most of the things they find their way to.  We have some really great kids following their own footsteps and getting ready to lead our world.  Our world is going to be okay, largely, due to their beauty, brilliance and greatness. 

I feel privileged to know many great 'kids'.  I look forward to being amazed.

So, as I go on with my day - I hope to forgive myself for not being perfect, for not doing better when I am doing my best and for not being able even if my heart wants it with everything I am.

May you practice forgiveness of self today.

I've heard it said - how harshly we judge others; we judge ourselves double that; at least.  Is this an OUCH for you?  Perhaps, we can choose to let go of some of the judging of others until we've walked in their shoes -- and that is never 100% going to happen.  We are all unique and we all have a purpose and we are all doing the best we can.  Do you believe.....

                                                           Street in Wellington, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment