Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 28, 2013

One of Those Days

I had a terrific weekend with my family.  My daughter did great at the horse show and my husband was in town to enjoy it with us.  How lucky I felt being with them on a sunny day; all of us content.

Today, I have a quiet house that looks and feels like a hurricane hit it and I'm just going around around putting it in some sort of semblance that makes me most comfortable.

It's a beautiful day here in South Florida, USA.  The sun is bright; the sky is blue and the temperature is warm.  I had a big lizard (big to me anyway) visit me at my back patio twice this am.  It let me get close to snap it's picture.  What an interesting looking creature.  I felt like it looked right at me and I mentally told it I would not harm it.  Then it ran off the way it came.

I'm 'spinning' some in my head.  It seems that while I've been mostly alone these past two weeks; I seem to more easily get myself situated into a happy routine and then my family comes and wants me to do this or make that or help with this or be with that and I want to please them as much as I can.  I lose who I am.  I feel pulled and pushed; this part I'm not thrilled with.   Only I allow it; only I can create it to be what works best for me. 

So, while I gave up some of my personal plans (or changed them around), it was nice sharing time with my loved ones.  I want to not give up my personal thoughts and still fulfill their wants and desires while fulfilling my own.   I'm not sure how to do this.  I must have been absent the day this was taught as a lesson.   I am still learning this.  I hope to learn it sooner because I know I will feel empowered and strengthened by fulfilling my own needs along with others.  I truly do not know how I'm going to do it and I know that I am.   I think exercise is going to be my changing game point.  I feel once I take some classes, do movement on a regular, happy basis - this is going to allow me to feel like me and all else will fall into place.

I used to go to bed excitedly waiting for the next day that I can get up and exercise again.  It made me feel that good.  In fact, I never (back then) imagined that it wouldn't be a huge part of my life.  I was wrong.  Becoming a mother, facing illness and taking on bigger responsibilities by having many animals and huge homes took me away from it.   I allowed it.  I created it.  I participated in it fully.  If I didn't, it couldn't have happened; I believe.   It would have been the best ride ever if I didn't lose myself in it.  I take full responsibility. 

I now am going to allow movement to become huge in my life again and I'm going to create strength, beauty and love of life, which is what I believe exercise can do for me.

I just have to get my body to agree, respond and get on with it!  Ha.

I'm closer than I've been in several years.  I think my last bout of long term and continued heavy exercise was when I fell in love with Bikram yoga (hot yoga) and again found the wonderful anticipation of doing it again the next day immediately after I had just completed a class.  My child was in grade school then.  She just graduated from her senior year earlier this month.  That's a loooong time ago. 

The only other thing that I loved doing this much was the beach.   I'd be leaving the beach looking forward to doing it the next day.

Ahhhh, to love what one is doing.   Best LIFE any of us could give ourselves.

May you be doing what you love as best you can for today and strive to create your life as the life that you love living.

I believe we are all entitled to this; we only have to choose it, own it, work for it, allow it and know that we are born ABLE to create this; in every cell of our being.  (That's all we have to do!?!?!?!?)   And, this does mean you too, yes!  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment