Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 21, 2013

Obama

President Barrack Obama of the United States of America was sworn in today for his second term.  May, we as Americans and all throughout the world be the best of who we are.

May we support each other as best we can.  If support is impossible for one, may that one speak lovingly of their own truth.

I know I do much better when I feel supported.  When I feel unsupported, I can almost lose my way.  This is me now; I'm remembering that sometimes not feeling supported made me work and fight harder.  Either way, it is my truth as much as I could allow it then and do now. 

We are alive here together now. 

May we not allow fear, hurt, or sadness to arise from ourselves as something different such as anger, silence or unconnected bravado.  May we find a common bond as often as possible to create the best world we have ever seen.

May our truth, whether we want to admit it or not, be told and received with open hearted understanding.  May we be supported as we speak and share ourselves through our fear, hurt or sadness.

May our vulnerability be our strength.  May being vulnerable be our true bravado. 

Not one of us go unscathed.  Not one of us go without doubt or fear.   Not one of us can live alone 100% of the time.

May it be the time for togetherness, support and truth. 

Yes, fear happens.  Fear paralyzes.  The only way through it is to be brave enough to let it come and, if lucky, find someone to hold our hand while we conquer what, perhaps, is sometimes only in our mind.

May we, together, live towards a happier self.

May fear work for you more than against you.

Live on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment