Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 17, 2013

Horses

My daughter started showing at the winter horse show today.   I so love watching the power of the horse and the one-ness with the rider sail over the jumps so eloquently and together.  It surely is a dual effort.  I believe my daughter to be magical as she does this. 

The weather was beautiful.  To me, this is 80 degrees with a beautiful breeze.  Palms trees, bougainvillea and impatiens bountiful.  It truly felt like a type of dry paradise.

People competing against each other, yet friendly.  I'm sure there is rivalry; competition breeds rivalry.  I was always more about competing against myself and seeing how I can be the best that I can be and encourage others to do the same.

Yes, I have had some people over the years that just didn't connect with me and me with them; yet, if we took the time OR I took the time to look deep enough, there was always some sort of same-ness to be found.

I am finally starting to relax in body, mind and spirit and it feels fabulous.   I am letting go.   I do not have to fight the cold weather.  I do not have people at my house every day.  It's more about me than my house.  The dogs are starting to walk easier.  When we first started walking with the leash (because of the lack of a yard), they would just hang with me.  We are now walking further and further and not stopping every minute to smell every smell.

It was somewhat cute how when a car would pull into the parking lot, the dogs thought it was someone visiting them.  It was a change for them that when a car pulled up to their home, that the person(s) in the car was not there to visit them.  They would sit and watch.  Little Tiffany hunkers down and doesn't budge so she can see who they are.  All six pounds of her are pressed hard to the ground as if I wouldn't be able to pull her on.   I don't.   I wait.  (most of the time!)

So, as I'm settling in; each day feeling easier; I feel myself relaxing, letting go, giving up the fight of survival.  I can now just survive without a fight.

Yes, I believe I have created the 'fight' on my own.  However, it didn't come about because I wished for it or pulled it out of the air.  My feelings; beliefs; thoughts came about for real reasons.  I am aware of the reasons now and I can choose to hold on to the ones that make me happy and I can choose to work on changing the ones that are still hurtful.

May you be aware of your reasons for thinking the way you believe and feel; and may you know what to do with them to get your happy on.

No comments:

Post a Comment