Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shed a Tear

I have heard this phrase a lot lately and I hear some condemning others for crying but not 'shedding a tear'.  I believe they reference this to not being a real cry; or a person not being real because tears do not come.

I'd like to share that because of the disease scleroderma (or so professionals have told me), that the reason I don't have tears when I am sad and/or crying, is because my tear ducts have been affected by the disease.

In fact, I remember during one of my 'sessions', that I did actually feel a tear slide down my cheek.... I let it.  I embraced it.   It felt so good.  Not often do I get this great experience of the body shedding tears because of sadness or even happiness.

Next time your body works properly and the tears come, please (if it feels right for you), embrace them.  It is a natural response for your body.

May you allow your body and mind what it needs and be able to quickly release any fear that comes beforehand; out of habit or for whatever reason.

May we focus on what is inside of us as/when referenced to another.

*Note:  when I went to dictionary.com to check out the word 'referenced', the word of the day is 'preconcert' meaning... "to arrange in advance or beforehand, as by a previous agreement".  Hoot!

May you be aware of previous agreements you may have made with yourself in regards to reacting and see if this same agreement works for you now.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment