Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 26, 2013

Please Release Me

"I release all that is not me."   "I release all that is not mine." 

This 'mantra' came to me during a massage recently.  I kept repeating in my head  - "I release all that is not me."   "I release all that is not mine."

We all hold onto feelings, thoughts, ideas that come from outside sources.  Some are very helpful and feel good within.  Some feel very negative and hurtful to our being.

We all hold onto pain that is, perhaps, not ours; pain that we have seen or experienced through other's eyes.

I say, for me, at least - it is time to release all that is not me.   It is time to release all that is not mine.

After saying it for a whole day - that night, I did get release.  I experienced terrible pain in my belly.  This is about the time when I looked up belly and realized it's about being satisfied and feeling free.  I started sweating really good  and I released some of what isn't mine to experience.  I released situations that were not my lesson to learn because I held on to them for others while thinking this is the 'right' thing to do to show I care.  I felt their pain; I had to differentiate which was my pain and which was not. 

May you release what is not you and may you release what is not yours to own; especially if it is not serving you in a positive way. 

If it doesn't feel good; if it is something you are not sure you believe or something that did not happen to you.... may you let it go.  Own only what is yours to own.  May you learn to know the difference quickly and easily.  May you be compassionate and empathetic while not taking it on as your own.

Baby step by baby step or whichever way YOU want to step out today.  May you own only what truly belongs to you on your journey and not what belongs to others that they may or may not be able or ready to own themselves. 

I believe this just may be the most loving and helpful thing to do for each other.

We go on.  We let go.  We grow anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment