Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 11, 2013

Wide Awake

I'm wide awake and cannot seem to sleep.  I, very rarely, am wide awake and cannot sleep.  I see the Tarot Cards not put away from the move yet.  After eating a peanut butter english muffin - which is extremely rare for me to eat anything at one in the morning, I spread the cards out face down and slowly swipe my hands above them with my eyes closed feeling for heat.  I do not feel heat right away (which is extremely unusual) and I can only pull one from the deck (another rarity).  Mmmm

Anyhoo.....

The Four of Swords is shown....

"Four downward swords are thrust safely in the earth.  Seated either in front - or below within the earth - is a woman, though she is somewhat androgynous in appearance.  She is deep in meditation.  She has withdrawn into herself.  Her unconscious is represented by the earth, which allows the conditions above just to be.  She remains unattached to the conditions and to her thoughts, which she releases as they arise.

Tarot Wisdom:  Take time for meditation, rest, passivity and recouping your strength.  Take a break from routine or from stress.  This is not a time to take on new challenges, but to restore your resources, both spiritual and physical."

*From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place.

Is it a good time for you to restore, regroup and create stress-free moments that last longer and longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment