Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 6, 2013

Moving On

As I settle in (and it ain't easy); I feel everything.  As I move on, I process much.   As I relax into my new life here, I feel guilt that I'm getting what I want.

I am extremely good at THINKING TOO MUCH!!!!

My girlfriend tells me I'm doing good, I'm getting through - Now, just let go of the guilt.  My sister tells me I always get through it and know what to do when I listen to myself.  Another wonderful friend tells me even though I'm not feeling good; I get the job done.  I like what they tell me!

I'm learning that if I do not feel connected to people in a positive light, I do not feel worthy.  Mmmmm
 What is this about...

I know my worthiness comes from who I am, what I do and, in truth, just because I'm here on this earth now with all of you. 

Yet, (ugh, there has to be a yet!), I feel most worthy when I'm helping others.  I feel most worthy when I'm connecting to people on a human level; on a level that we all have something in common - we all have hearts and we all breathe.    People that I can share with, help and create laughter in our hearts; this is when I feel most worthy and most alive.

Am I worthy alone.....   I KNOW the answer is YES...I'm not sure I believe this in every cell of my body. 

May you have laughter in your heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment