Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

This is something we all have in common.  We all 'ring in' the New Year.  The fireworks, the partying, the music, the partying, the entertainment, the partying, the celebrations, the partying, the eating, the partying.... Well, we all have this in common!  We celebrate differently - however, we say goodbye to the old year, 2012 and hello to the new year, 2013.

I have great hope in my heart as today is January, 1, 2013.  I have hope that many of us have done some soul searching, some work, and some thinking on what we want for our new year.  I wish each and everyone to achieve most of the things that we are looking to change/alter/accomplish.  I'm thinking that not all will be resolved or accomplished.  Perhaps, if this is the case, it's not right for us right now at this age and time.  However, may you reach the most beneficial place to the whole of who you are in the year 2013.

I want to MOVE more.  Exercise, stretch my muscles and give happiness to my heart by using it more vigorously.

My daughter is writing her essays for her last college application and they are looking for leadership, integrity, vigor, scholarship and courage.   

I wish all of these for you IN YOUR LIFE to get closest to being the person you were born to be.  I wish you joy, happiness and love achieving YOU.  I wish you ownership of all that you are and have created.  I have this belief that without ownership of who, what and how I am and think, I cannot live and/or change my truth fully.

We need YOU today in our world... all of YOU.

Let YOURSELF shine free out into your world and I'm thinking it will reach me.  Good stuff!

Happy New Year.  Happy 2013.  May you trust the process, follow your truth and be open to others' truth when it comes from a loving, open, strong connection to thy self.

Exordium - the beginning of anything. (dictionary.com)

May you experience many exordiums that gets your happy on in 2013!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment