Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pick Up

Hello.  It's been a while.  I think I was coming here to Florida thinking that I was going to pick up right where I left off. Oh, no no no.

This is not possible.  While I love the weather, the palm trees, the temperature -- I have to learn a whole new way of being me; living me.   How exciting and how scary!  Yikes.

I'm setting up home while taking care of everyday things and trying to balance and regulate myself in this new life.  Just getting a plate from a whole new place; using an electric stove top instead of gas, hearing people in the next room instead of being isolated in a certain area of my home; it's all quite new and different.  My home up north was set up for my hands and my inabilities.  This place is for any normal person.  Doorknobs, locks and water handles are a wee bit challenging.  (I will succeed, however.)

Again, I want to say how exciting and how scary.

I have been laying very low these past three days.  Previous to this, I had been going on high speed and accelerating way past my normal everyday capacity.  It has been fun and it has been challenging.

My heart is very happy I'm here.  The rest of me has to catch up and be where I'm at and allow myself to enjoy and let go instead of worry and think 'impossible'.

I cannot do as easily as I could 10 years ago; even 3 years ago.  My needs and my goals are different some.  It is very much like I have to learn what makes me happy now.  It used to be laying in the sun, the beach and exercise.  Lately, it's been my dogs and my deep connection with people.  I love hanging with my dogs and I love knowing what is going on - really going on - in other people's lives.  My family and friends are always my everything. 

So, as I move forward into the unknown, I bring with me trust, love and knowledge that - no matter what -- truly - no matter what, I will be okay and I will be me.

The hardest thing for me this week is not feeling guilty that I cannot do many things that were much easier before.  I do not have the energy or the desire to constantly go.  I like being in quiet.  I like doing nothing. 

Yes, there are many things in this world I still want to do and see and feel.  I want to save the world and I want to see Bora Bora and I want to feel myself sitting in a white Ferrari convertible and going vroom, vroom!  lol

But, for today, I want to learn to let go, not worry, be me and follow the rule that it doesn't matter what people see; it matters how people feel when we are in each other's presence and then parted.

How do people feel when they are in your wake (the vibration of you)?  May you have an idea and may it be positive as often as possible.

                                                       SanDiego, California, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment