Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 31, 2013

Changes

Everywhere I look, I see some major change going on in our world.  Many are struggling to find balance here on our beautiful Earth.  Many are struggling with relationships, health issues, money issues.... are these not the three biggest issues of being human?  I can't think immediately of any other issue that does NOT fit into this category.

Relationships - Do we mostly get caught up in GUNK when we do not discuss with the person that we are having issues with our truth of what we see/feel/believe to be true that troubles us.  Sometimes we talk to everyone else about our beliefs; and, yet, we do not go to the only person other than ourselves that can 'fix' it.  The person that  really has a 'stock' in it the way we do.  Just what if we could easily, openly decide to go to our person in the said relationship and lovingly share our thoughts and maybe even share what we would like the relationship to look like/feel like and be like.   What a concept, right?    Mmmmm

Our health -  Oh boy.  We all know that movement is a good thing.  We all know that eating live food and not processed food is best.  Yet, some of us go from day to day not consciously moving more (even if it's to take the stairs instead of the escalator-elevator and/or park farther away from the entrance to where we are going).  What would it be like if we just consciously stood and balanced a bit on one leg while putting pants on or reaching down to touch our toes or taking longer strides while walking or reaching up to the sky because it feels good.  What if we added a piece of fruit and a vegetable to our daily intake of food.  Could these little things be helpful and, perhaps, be a bridge to even more of the 'good for us' stuff.  I think it's worth it to try.  We have nothing to lose.

Money - Eh Gad.  Some of us put a lot of our energy on money thoughts; maybe too much so, maybe too negatively.  Some of us have a belief that it's hard to come by or deep down we think we do not deserve it or it's impossible to make.  Just what if the focus could be on creating better ways for our world; sharing each other's ideas working together to create and fulfill needs of others.  Yes, we need money to get by in this human world.  It is the communication and transference that we barter with for home, food and even fun adventures. 

My thinking is that if we are not doing as well as we would like in any of these 'issues', perhaps, changing our cognitive thinking; our thought patterns and process is a great first start in changing things up.

Yes, sometimes we are where we are just because it's the way it is.  Yet, sometimes, if we can change one way how we look at things or do things - a whole domino effect can occur and bring about miraculous change.  I'm thinking that every single one of us have seen or experienced this to happen at least once in our lifetime.  So, doesn't that mean we do have access to it.  It is available if we can tap into it.

Change is everywhere all the time.  If something isn't quite working the way you want, may you be open to trying to do just one thing differently.  May you listen to your inner voice loud and clear without hesitation or questioning and see what happens.  

May you believe that no matter what happens next; you will be okay.  Even when I don't feel okay; in truth, I really am okay.  I may not like it; I may hurt -- and in truth, it passes and I am okay. 

I do wish many things were not in our world.  There is great pain and sorrow.  I pray for the day when we can share this pain and sorrow as pain and sorrow and not anger and horrific-ness.

I do believe.  I do believe.  I do believe that this can be found and done by each and every one of us.  When we know we matter; when we believe we feel a certain way because of real reasons and that it's okay to feel any and all of these; may we process them - let them go - hold on to each other and create peace and harmony. 

Would our life be dull; is this why many of us do not choose peace and harmony at every chance we get.....

Only each of us have the answer within ourselves for this.....

May you allow peace and harmony to live within and around you.

                                      Wellington Horse Show Grounds, Wellington, FL, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment