Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 14, 2013

Where I'm At

Well, I just wrote about birth and death and why, perhaps, the elderly get less able, less agile and more dependent.  And, babies come into this earth pretty much the same way.

Perhaps, God makes it this way so that we are less fearful of our future.  As babies, if we had to take in the FULL world here on Earth all at once - it just may be too much.

The longer we live, the more things change... perhaps, this helps us with the letting go process.

I was wondering about if I, perhaps, I have come full circle with these thoughts in my head. 

I wrote about how I transposed a thought this morning.  This thought was "how nice that I know how to be still" as I took in the beauty of the water going through the fountains, the sound of the fountains and sitting on a big comfortable couch looking at my dogs that were well rested because we had just had an extra long walk for us. 

I then went to the dictionary to look up transposed to make sure I was using the word accurately and the word of the day was "vertex" meaning the highest point of something; apex, summit, top (dictionary.com). 

As I went back to my blog, my mind (for only a split second) just knew that what I had originally written was gone.  It disappeared.

So, above is a quick version. 

I am still struggling with bringing this new ME out into our world.  I have been transformed.   I am me, but different.  I am Awake.  I find this a scary place to be.  I do not know how the world will take me.   I do not know where I fit in.  I am what is.

So, why I continue to give you where I'm at in a nutshell, I leave you with these quotes....

""Your just anxious,"  Clare began.  "Anxious?  Anxious isn't in the same hemisphere with what I am.  This is crazy.  This isn't like me.  I don't even know where I am.""*

"The beat of silence that followed tolled like a bell."*

"We're involved, you and me.  You matter.  I'm telling you what I'm going to do because I figure when people are involved, when they matter, they tell each other."*

"Boy! Never thought thinking was so much hard work."**

*From the book "The Next Always:  Book One of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy" by Nora Roberts.
**From the book "Trapped" by George Bernstein

No comments:

Post a Comment