Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crossroads

I feel like I'm at a huge crossroad in my life.  I see life differently than I ever did.  I see with my eyes more open; the reality of what really is and not what I want to see.

I am very good at coming from instinct and sheer feeling.  I want to come also from the thinking mind that I am blessed with.

I am torn from my old way of living, being and doing to a new way that I have not yet incorporated.  I am on the path of creating new roads for me to go down.

How scary and how exciting.  As I stand at this crossroads; I feel the excitement of stepping forward.  I also feel the fear of letting go.  I'm not sure one can be done without the other.

May you let go of what isn't working for you and step into what does.

No comments:

Post a Comment