Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 5, 2011

Still

My life is currently 'still'.  I am choosing this.  My father is in the hospital and his body and mind are deteriorating.  As I type this, I cannot believe these words and I question if this is proper to write.

Yet, it is my reality.  I stay in touch with him several times, by phone, throughout the day.  He "coded" twice yesterday and they brought him back.

God is waiting for him.  Peace from a human body suffering is waiting for him.  Intense Love is with him.

This is what I need to believe.  This is what I choose to believe.

I am experiencing a lot of different emotions and, also, my common numbness of not feeling.  I certainly don't know the correct way to feel and live at a time like this.  I trust that my inner knowing does.  I continue forward with hope, support, love and trust.

I know that dying is a definitive part of living.  It is our life cycle.  I never could have planned, prepared, or have known that this is where I would be today.

I feel like my young self, waiting on my dad again.  This time, I am not my young self and I am not looking out the window or sitting by the phone waiting.  I am safe and able and my heart is where I know he is...waiting for him to take his last breath.

I just wish him peace, love and his own inner knowing that he is worthy of all that is greatly human and more.

I am 'still' with what is....in this moment.

Are you where you need to be in this moment of your life?  My wish is that you are being with what truly is in the depth of your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment