Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 5, 2011

Head Spins

My head/brain spins with the reality of what is.  It is not possible for me to grasp tightly or hold on to any one thing.  This is unsettling for me.

Yet, I know that this is best for me as well.  I am processing a lot of what was, a lot of what wasn't and all of what is.  Oh, this is a big load of processing.

I must if I want to be free to move forward wholly.  I do not know any other way at this time. 

I see people all around me just doing their thing, going on with their lives, living themselves through it all.  I did this for a long time.  I am no longer capable of just doing the mundane, everyday movement and going through motions.  There is something here stopping me in my tracks; forcing me to take a look at myself; and citing what works and what doesn't for me as I am today.

Exhausting is putting it mildly.  Horrendous may be a good word, although a bit dramatic.  I'm too tired for the dramatic.

I want to live and do the motions again and just be with the rest of the world in living out each day.  However, for now, I am sitting with how I truly feel and what I truly need.  I want to push to get out in the world and have fun and explore; I just don't have it in me right now.  I'm finding peace just being home with my animals and watching, supporting and cheering my family, friends and others on.   This feels like where I need to be today.

Am I comfortable and proud of it?  Not always.  Am I okay with it?  Mostly

Is this depression, the hormones, my health, the pain from the sores in my fingers.  Maybe, possibly and not sure any one knows.  Maybe it's not important to label it.  Maybe just live it and through it.

I certainly hope through it.  I am excited about what comes next. 

Right now in this moment, I am okay. 

My wish for you is that right now, in this moment, you know the beauty of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment