Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life is for Living

During a conversation yesterday, I asked a dear friend, whom I've known for many decades, how she thinks she would live her life if everyday she felt like she had a terrible flu and fingers that made it difficult to do daily things....  (I asked because I'm trying to find different ways to look at things.)

She replied:
"I don't have an answer because as much as I try, I have no idea what it's like
to be in constant pain and "live" life as it was meant to be lived."

What first went through my head was ... "there is no help for me"...
         THEN
I thought..."maybe life just wasn't meant for me to live it in the way I believed
living it was....mmmm..
There has to be many different ways to live it....."

I then thought  "genius" ...  this is genius!

What if we don't have to live life the way we grew up thinking life was meant to be lived? 

Just what if we can live life to the fullest now in whatever way we can dream up and find what works best for us, with the person we are now; whatever that may be.

I think I'm supposed to be happy in the same way I used to when I thought of my life happiest.  To try to reenact this and compare myself now to my happiest past was creating stress, sorrow and hardship for myself.

I am not the same when I used to be in the work force 20 years ago.  This doesn't mean I am not good or that I'm not capable.  What if I'm better.  Oh, wouldn't that be something! 

So, maybe now I can give myself the freedom to let go of what I accomplished, loved and shared back then and accomplish, love and share what I can now.

Oh, what a concept!  Ha.

What does living life mean to you now?  What did living life mean to you in the past?  Is there something you want to change?

What if really living is about changing with what is from time to time and incorporating differences and, perhaps with greater flexibility, of what we can do now.  There has to be something we are better at now and maybe there is something that we no longer enjoy.  Maybe we can accept this as our truth and believe in what is possible now.

Anything is possible if we truly believe it to be.  Isn't it?

May you strive for your wildest possible dreams and know there is nothing to lose especially if we haven't had it yet.

DREAM ON!  LIVE ON!  BE U ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment