Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 28, 2011

Resisting

I'm resisting to admit that my body is very achy today.  I feel heavy and anxious. 

I have reason to feel anxious; I have reason to feel heavy.  Am I creating these reasons?  Ugh.

This is a tough one to admit.  And, yes, I am creating a lot of the reasons.

I am not eating healthy enough; I am not moving enough.  I am trying to take control of my dad in the hospital and let's face it -- as much as I'd like to think of myself as Dr. Mercedes - I am no doctor.  I have no control of what happens to my father in his hospital bed.

So, instead of turning myself off, which is my habit to not feel discomfort and/or agony (especially where my relationship with my father is concerned), perhaps I can choose to stay focused on what works for me.  Eat more living foods (things that are fresh and go bad quickly); and move more (even if it's just touching my toes and reaching for the sky and stretching).  My personal training background wants me to suggest parking the car further from the door; taking steps instead of elevators; walking or jogging in place for a couple of minutes regularly.  Anything to just move more than I am now.  I know this will make me feel more alive.  I just have to choose to do it.

Easy, right?  Not always and certainly not right in this minute. 

The experts say that awareness comes first.  I've had a lot of first awarenesses!  When do I get to the end result of greatness.   How about contentment of just loving what is.   Is this possible for me.  I have known great contentment many times throughout my life.   More than not.  I've been very lucky.

Today, I would not describe myself as content.  Ripples of  discomfort, agitation and abandonment issues are prevalent with me in this minute.  I know if I wait long enough this will pass.  Can I be rid of them once and for all or do I just know that this is what it is and make some fun anyway.

I choose to know that this is my pattern (so to speak) and while I'm changing things up inside, I can still live and choose happy and truth on the outside as well.  I can stand right up from here and touch my toes and stretch my body and have some blueberries with my breakfast.  Yep, that is just what I am going to do.

May you know your "ripples" and still get on with Being the You that you feel best being.  I'm cheering for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment