Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 13, 2011

Moving Through



I'm moving through and onward.  With the cold affecting me pretty harshly, my mind is again wondering why.  The struggle of everyday life has increased a bit for me and I'm feeling a bit lost and frustrated.  (understatement!)

The ulcers on my fingers are making it difficult to do the basic of things like pet my dogs and wash my hair.  I'm angry that God thinks I'm strong enough to handle this yet again. 

I have no choice but to forge through and continue living as fully as I possibly can.

I am grateful for my family, friends, loved ones and my connection to people who care about each other.  This is what matters most in my living.

I cry a bit more these days out of frustration of not being able to do things and living with pain that can take my breath away.  I, still, at times feel like the luckiest person alive because of my connection to people. 

Sometimes I feel lesser and sometimes I do not.  I surely hope that through all of this I continue adapting and have more acceptance of myself than ever before. 

IT AIN'T EASY and it feels like my only choice at this point.  It has been a very slow process for me.  Extremely slow - accepting the reality of all of me.  It doesn't seem to work with my thinking; it works with my heart.

May you know what works with your complete belief in the life you are in.  In my own words - may you see the reality of what is in the totality of your life and accept it and live through it and create the life that makes you most YOU.

Is this living fully?  Each one of us has positive and negatives.  This is being human.  May we claim it and know the power in this.

If we were to connect all our 'ions' (positives and negatives) together with each others, what would the world look like.   (Perhaps, what is going on in the world around us with so much information so easily accessible, this is just what is happening.  Currently, it looks and feels like chaos to me.  My hope is it will look, feel and be beauty and strength and the truth of us together, united, on much more positive, highly productive and feel good levels.

sciencegeist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment