Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Three of Swords

Fun of the Tarot

From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robet M. Place. 

Three of Swords

"Three swords enter a heart from the top, their downward thrusting implying negative or destructive aspects.  The eye in the centre of the heart symbolizes the soul, and suggests an awakening consciousness.  The tears shed by the heart nurture the rose - the goal of alchemy - which grrows in a harsh landscape of rocks  The significance of the number three here is the rediscovery of consciousness on a higher level, but it is still incomplete and lacking the dimensionality of the Higher Self.  Within the insight gained there is still suffering.  However, ths suffering is necessary fo growth, to achieve the consciousnes of the Higher Self."

Tarot Wisdom

"You are experiencing sorrow, pain, and suffering, either emotionally or physically.  This card also shows that your own thoughts are behind your suffering, and your disappointments come from your expectations.  Remember that pain has a purpose and opens the way to growth.  Tears shed are like rain, nurturing something new."

I am experiencing pain emotionally and physically.  My thoughts are beating me up and I am disappointed that I cannot have the relationship that I feel is inside of me with a man that isn't able to receive it. 

Amazing.

I am struggling greatly between my wishes that are so different from my own fathers.  My thoughts need to evolve into accepting the reality of what always was.  I'm holding on dearly to what never was.  This thinking is not, and never was, helpful in any other way other than to create the me that I am now.

Amazing.

I stated just last night that I am only now realizing that I am not able to live out my relationship with my father the way that it is in my heart to do so.  I always knew this in my body.  I now know it in my head also.  I sure hope better late than never.

 May you know the amazingness of your hardship(s) today.


jadedragon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment