Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last Chance

The open heart surgery is being done tomorrow on my dad.  His body has not gotten stronger; in fact,  weaker.  However, it's the only option to move forward. 

There has been at least 2 surgeries scheduled in the past two weeks and both were cancelled waiting on the kidneys to get stronger.  They do not want to wait any more.

May he be carried through this and love be in his heart and forgiveness of himself in his soul.  I have already forgiven him.

I sit in this moment, waiting to see where this road that I am choosing to be on takes me.  I am living me and feeling amazement that this is where I find myself.  I am okay.  I am love.

I have been available these past months for this man that I call dad and hardly know.  I have done the best that I know how to do.  I do question right and wrong and this is where I get in trouble.

I trust the process of life and I am numb to know anything different in this moment.

May you be trusting the process of your life in and know that you have the power to see and be any way you choose. 

May you choose the life that keeps your power beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment