Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 5, 2011

Same School

I'm hearing and feeling that a lot of us are feeling a bit intense and/or insane these days.   Our world is changing as we know it.  Change is one thing we do know is certain.  Good news is - we can choose to change with it and create the world that works for us now.   It is a process.  Sometimes baby steps are all we need to do.  Loving ourselves through it works  -  and this doesnt always come naturally.  I believe it surely is something to strive for.
If we could do each others emotional/mental/physical work and change each other's lives in all the positive ways, I believe we would do it efficiently and quickly.  Do we get stuck more deeply in our own lives?  Is it harder to look at and change our own lives for ourselves?  Can we/do we feel the same compassion for ourselves as we do for our loved ones?

  BEING HUMAN  --   Surely, is schooling us all!!!!

"What did you learn in school today?" (Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment